A great snack on the go and adding your extra protein into your diet. Healthy and delicious!
Protein FlapJack Recipe
A great snack on the go and adding your extra protein into your diet. If your an Ostomate reading this I use blended oats (very fine oats) rather than rolled oats as its easier to digest, if not then rolled oats are good to use too. The ingredients can be changed to suit your preferred taste so I have tried different flavoured Protein powders as well as adding other fruits.
Write a review
- Blended Oats - 250g
- Vanilla Protein Powder - 2 Scoops
- Smooth Peanut Butter - 250g
- Honey - 2 tbsps
- Dark Choc Chips - 2 tbsps
- - Mix the blended oats, protein powder and peanut butter into a bowl
- - Add the Honey, Choc Chips and Cherries until nice and doughy
- - Use grease proof paper and press into a square lined Baking Tin.
- - Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- - Cut into bars and store into an air tight container.
- If you have an Ostomy - I would advise you use blended oats however if you don't have an Ostomy normal oats work just as well
Blake Beckford http://www.blakebeckford.co.uk/