I love Pancakes, and I love pancakes even more when they are better for you! I have Protein pancakes and change the fruit in them regularly and it always feels like a new breakfast. It’s a great way to start the day.
Write a review
- Vanilla Protein 50 g
- Blended Oats 1/3- 1/2g
- Non Fat Greek Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Non Sweetened Almond Milk 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- Blueberries 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon and Stevia to Taste 1tsp
- In a frying pan heat coconut oil over a medium heat
- - Add Vanilla Protein, Baking Powder, Blended Oats and mix
- - Add the Milk and Greek Yogurt & Blueberries
- - Add your Pancake mix to the coconut oil and cook either side about 40-60 seconds each side
- - Serve adding your Cinnamon or Stevia to taste
- Tip: Try different fruits mix it up a little bit!
Blake Beckford http://www.blakebeckford.co.uk/